Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Love

Love… The only unbreakable bond in the world. Be it love for your parents, your spouse, friends, pet, hobbies, places, and the list goes on. It’s the most amazing and amusing feeling in the world. Amazing for the obvious reason that it’s unmatchable. And amusing because it keeps us happy..forever and for always..! I am in love with love. It’s the purest form of all gestures. When we really love someone, we start respecting, sacrificing, empathizing, sharing, caring.. We start thinking beyond ‘I, me, myself’. I think it’s life’s one of the biggest achievements.
In the our busy ‘on schedule’ life, we hardly get time to think beyond my deadline, my project, my manager, my performance, my meeting, my this, my that.. Fall in love and experience the magic of these four letters. Develop a hobby. Recognize that hidden passion within you. Start giving time to your family. Rejuvenate those ties with your old pals. Believe me, love will change your perspective towards life!

No comments:

Post a Comment