Thursday, June 7, 2012

A sip of wellbeing

I recently started having a cup of green tea daily. Off late, green tea has become extremely popular among the health conscious. Even I thought of trying this out. I remember I had my first cup of green tea when I was in bangalore for a few days. I was very excited about the whole idea. In fact, I had already started feeling quite healthy. In a joyous mood, I went to a tea outlet and ordered a cup of green tea. I had the first sip and... 'ewwww' was my first reaction. It did not taste that bad but for conventional tea drinkers, that's definitely a shock! It took me 20-25 mins to finish it. Then I decided, green tea is not my cup of tea.
Just a few days back, the company I work with introduced green tea in our pantries. Another opportunity was on my way. I thought of giving it another try. With a lot of courage, I plunged into it. The tagline on the tea box cought my attention: 'Wellbeing in every sip'. Wow! Surprisingly, this time I found the taste much better. It went on getting better & better day by day. And now I am loving it! It just needs a perfect combination of tea flavour and sugar. Everyday, I look forward to my cup of green tea. I am relishing the wellbeing!
Have you had your sip of wellbeing yet?

3 comments:

  1. I dare not! It tasted horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bdw.. nyone for company wid dat cup Amu?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...I started drinking the Tulsi Green tea...some organic stuff and it doesnt taste bitter. In fact I loved it so much I started having twice a day..now my ambition is to replace this with my morning tea :)

    ReplyDelete