Monday, July 16, 2012

Dreams Unlimited!

Most of the movie buffs will quickly make out that the post title is SRK's previous production house. Yes it is. But I found it completely relevant for my thoughts. So I am using it. Thanks SRK. :-)
Day before yesterday, I had a beautiful dream. In fact it's a little complex. I saw a dream in my dream. It was so powerful that even in my dream I was completely moved. My subconscious mind could feel every bit of the happiness. It went on to check whether it was a dream or it was a tangible reality. But alas! It was just a dream...
Dreams. What are they? Technically speaking,  dreams are the manifestation of our innermost thoughts and desires. When we are asleep, our subconscious thoughts take visual shape and we see them as dreams. But for me, dreams are life! They make you feel alive. Dreams give us a sense of satisfaction that reality cannot give. In our dreams, we achieve things that we may not otherwise do. And the achievement, though far from reality, makes us feel our being. The dream I saw that day did the same to me. In those two minutes, I got the happiness that will last forever.. The two dreams gave me unlimited joy, unlimited contentment and unlimited positive energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment